Hemmm... reali busy for recently... n it's so fast!!~ April dy!!~
Quite a long time, no update for this blog!!~ cos.. internet is not strong enuf ..
Time flies... Aft the CNY, i back Johor for nearly two months dy.. Other than Assignmentsss, i busy with my traveling!~~planning, calling, confirming.... finally... huhu~~
It was reali fun to have my family trip last month and we enjoyed the trip soooo muchhhh!~~ We went for Singapore, Malacca, KL as well as my uni--- JB!! haha.. It was tiring.. but memorable.. I can acted stupid in front of them and played crazily with my siblings.. Most of the journey, we walked and sweated.. but no blames from my mom. Appreciated everything as the trip went smoothly as planned.
I reali love my mummy very very much... Great Mum~~ big applause for her... ^^
N this coming weekend, i will go for my sem-break trip again! lalalalala~~~
Phuket!! hooooray.. I'm coming~~ start imagine how fun is my trip.. by tis time, need to try my best to settle the assignments... Jiayou!~~ hehe
Have a good day.. ^^
Written @
1:47 PM